- A museum has to be as living organism. It cannot live in the isolation but always to be present, embedded in the complexity of time, at a given moment, adapting to ever-emerging technology.
- Museum should constantly progress, directly affected by the changes around, as well as effecting and acting on others.
- Museum has to be the place of humanity’s deepest values, making the unique contribution to the public, especially in its local community.
- Museum has to function as an activator of people’s life and as a repository of ideas, fostering openness and interaction, also being much more participatory.
- Moreover, a museum should be an active attraction but also place of scholarships and learning.
- Museum should integrate education and be the focal point of basing the opinions.
- Museum should be about us because we have made them.
- It should be a unique place for self-reflection of ourselves and our society.
- After all, it is all about the visitors, so the museum has to offer a dynamic experience that responds to visitor’s needs.
- Museum should have many roles to play, and one of them is to arouse people’s attitudes to look different and be different.
- Museum should stay in its physical form, but it has to strive to digital platforms, to conquest cyber dimensions, and in all that, to be aware that mental museums in ourselves stay upon all of them.
Inspiration: Museum in Our Minds